Where is Julian?

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Wed Feb 1 15:22:48 GMT 2012

Le 01/02/2012 14:54, Jeremy McSpadden a écrit :
> The room for concern is no one other than Julian has access to patch.
> There aren't other devs on this project. Sure someone could submit
> the patch, but looking at the lack of responses from Julian, it could
> take months to have the patches applied.

What about FSL? I would have assumed that Julian has given them full
access to all the resources needed, and indeed I'd hope that they
already have solutions to some of the issues as part of their paid
support. Anyone from FSL care to comment?

Or is anyone here in direct contact with Julian and could bring this
thread to his attention?

John.

--
-- Over 5000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com