Mailborder Beta [Scanned]

Mailborder at Gmail mailborder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 09:21:26 GMT 2012

I had a question today after the world ended on Friday. Glad the Internet
still works. I was asked if Mailborder was a commercial product. The short
answer is yes.

However, I want to make this as clear as I did with Jules when I requested
to email the MailScanner discussion list. I have no intent on making money
off the people that help develop MailScanner. Once the beta ends the
MailScanner installation will still function as normal minus the Mailborder
specific features. (Web interface, automated tasks, clustered
configuration, statistical reporting, etc.)

Those active in the beta program (giving feedback in the forums) will be
rewarded long term Mailborder licenses for one cluster.  Open registration
ends 15 January 2013. Beta licenses are valid for 60 days, so testing will
end sometime in March unless extended.

Happy Holidays,

Jerry Benton