OT: Opinions wanted please

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Dec 21 17:06:11 GMT 2012

Jeff,

Thanks so much.

As I understand your comments and the perl, I can use redirectstu to
send the email to the new user (as I described in my original post by
using the aliases file) by specifying the "forward" address as a
replacement for "new_address" and -f flag option. I'll try and convince
them to use the "staff" version.

I never like doing the OOO/vacation thing because it just advertises
email addresses to spammers. I'm not sure what YOUR reasons are for
getting bit, but the above is my reason.

In the end, I think people who don't make the effort to notify people on
their own are just lazy.

I think I can get the 3 perl modules with yum, although the Getopt
version on Centos repos are the "-strict" version.

Again, thanks for the response and files.

steve