files in SpamAssassin-Temp

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Apr 27 13:38:50 IST 2012

Richard,

I eventually turned off TNEF expansion. Neither way seemed to work
consistently.

I saw those type of files you mentioned in my
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Spamassassin-Temp directory until I
turned off TNEF. I'm still not sure why those other files named
MailScanner.xXXxxx are being left behind. Seems they are purely MS/SA
related (not TNEF)

steve