byebye MailScanner

Philip Parsons pparsons at techeez.com
Wed Apr 11 08:51:42 IST 2012

come on guys this is like trying to discuss Mac or pc. you as the admin choose a distro and you like it and you move forward
I have used MailScanner for 7 or 8. years on different distros and each have there issues. and from all of the different
programs I have installed over the many years is has been the best and Julian needs to be given the kudos for that
  Here I am the guy who swore never Mac and I am writing this email from Belize on my iPad as that was the only
device  I needed to be able to do my job for multiple clients world wide.

Thank you
P Parsons