What tables to create for using SQL capability of MailScanner conf.

Tomáš Kurinec tomb.stoney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:25:13 IST 2012

Thank you for suggestion Steve, but what I'm exactly trying to do is a
web interface for customers in company where i work. In the interface
the users should be able to write their own rules for their domains
(accounts) using some combo boxes and text boxes and so on...

So I thought it would be much easier to tell MailScanner to use the
rulesets defined in the database. Of course, this database would be
the same as for the web interface and mailscanner. The other solution
for this would be to create separate database for the web interface
and from this database the rulesets would be parsed to create rulesets
files for mailscanner, but I probably do not need to explain which
solution is much better, safer, effective...

Do you think there is any better solution for my assignement?

Tom

Dňa 5. apríla 2012 17:06, Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com> napísal/a: