What tables to create for using SQL capability of MailScanner conf.

Tomáš Kurinec tomb.stoney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:53:39 IST 2012

Alex, I'm not blaming the list (I don't know how you figured this out)
and I'm thankful for any help. I just put the rulesets in the table
and the ruleset do not work. When I put the same rule to the file it
worked so Mailscanner is configured properly. I had set up the
database correctly and the MailScanner connect to it preperly (I did
not see any errors when I start mailscanner --debug).

Thank you for your responses. I will take a look at the mailwatch and
try to create similar tables. I do not know why MailScanner do not
have any create.sql file with SQL 'create tables' when Mailwatch have
this. It would definitely save me and the others some time for
searching the best tables for it. It will take you a little time to
write it and save a lot to others. Think about it.

Thank you.

Dňa 4. apríla 2012 16:14, Andrew Colin Kissa <andrew at topdog.za.net> napísal/a: