MailWatch / MailScanner issue

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Apr 4 18:46:15 IST 2012

First of all with the new development on MailWatch it is *much* improved.
Second baruwa is only recommended if you want to install a huge (in my
opinion) amount of requisites that have no use for anything in most
installations except baruwa. I looked at it and I decided if they needed a
soooo many prerequisites I wasn't too impresses with the final product given
the bloat. MailWatch is far easier for the average bear to install and
requires little in terns of additional programs. Now if I were a huge isp
with tens of thousands of users baruwa would be my choice other wise, not a
chance. To the OP have you asked in the MailWatch list, I don't recall
seeing you there and they would certainly be happy to help you, I don't use
postfix so I won't butt in further than the above comments

  _____