What tables to create for using SQL capability of MailScanner conf.

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Wed Apr 4 14:49:44 IST 2012

You should have started with stating what you tried.
You could specify what "nothing works" means. You don't give any error
messages or logs.
You don't say what *has* worked, if anything at all. You might not be
even running MS correctly.

Instead of blaming the list for your problem, you should be a little
more specific so people don't need to guess in order to help you.