What tables to create for using SQL capability of MailScanner conf.

Tomáš Kurinec tomb.stoney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:57:33 IST 2012

Sorry but I already read
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2012-March/099266.html
and many others and there is nothing helpfull. The links provided
there:
https://github.com/akissa/baruwa/blob/master/extras/baruwa-mailscanner.conf
https://github.com/akissa/baruwa/blob/master/src/baruwa/config/sql/domainsignature.sql

It did tells how to use it, but it did not tell which specific tables
to create it.

The user also writes that he created a config table and nothing
happens http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2012-March/099279.html
so I don't see a solution for him too.

Sorry, but I don't really know how can this help me. Believe me, I
tried many tables, create them by myself, but nothing works. Rulesets
are working fine untill I put them in the table. I even manually
increase the SQL Serial Number and reload MailScanner, but the
rulesets do not work.

I don't know who else I should ask. If you think there is some other
mailling list which I should ask, I would be glad if you point me to
the right direction. I thought that creators of mailscanner would know
it.

Thank you for your time.

Tom

Dňa 4. apríla 2012 14:03, Alex Neuman <alex at vidadigital.com.pa> napísal/a: