Disable spam processing for account

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:52:00 IST 2011

The mailscanner.conf setting u want to hang the ruleset of is "spam checks".
Look in the rules dir and you'll see plenty of examples of how to set this
up.

Also check the wiki for more examples

Martin

On Saturday, 3 September 2011, Kristofer Pettijohn <kristofer at cybernetik.net>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to disable spam scanning for an account, or a list of
accounts?  I have a few backup accounts where I want it to skip spam
scanning and simply just deliver everything.

> I was thinking that "SpamAssassin Rule Actions" would be an ideal place
for this, but I don't quite understand the ruleset enough to know how to
accomplish this.

> I am currently having MailScanner set a header in the email and deliver,
and then my mail server filters it into a "Junk" folder.  I would like it to
not add this header for a certain list of accounts.

>        Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Organization-Spam-Status: Yes"
>
> Thanks in advance

Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK