Disable spam processing for account

Kristofer Pettijohn kristofer at cybernetik.net
Sat Sep 3 20:19:54 IST 2011

Hello,

Is it possible to disable spam scanning for an account, or a list of accounts?  I have a few backup accounts where I want it to skip spam scanning and simply just deliver everything.

I was thinking that "SpamAssassin Rule Actions" would be an ideal place for this, but I don't quite understand the ruleset enough to know how to accomplish this.

I am currently having MailScanner set a header in the email and deliver, and then my mail server filters it into a "Junk" folder.  I would like it to not add this header for a certain list of accounts.

	Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Organization-Spam-Status: Yes"

Thanks in advance