taint errors again -U not working anymore

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:59:56 IST 2011

On 26 October 2011 10:52, Rob Verduijn <rob.verduijn at gmail.com> wrote:
> duh not mailwatch but mailscanner ofcourse
> I am using baruwa as frontend not mailwatch, I migrated away from that one
> due to the lack of signs of life from that project.
>
> Rob

I'm sure that Andrew K wuold pipe up if Baruwa needs the same
permssion mods as Mailwatch did/does. If you can access the messages
from inside baruwa (I'm still trying to find enough time to actually
evaluate baruwa...:-), you're probably fine (look at the message
proper, release messages from quarantine etc... If Baruwa actually
suppirts that:-).

MailWatch may be rather dead as a project, but the code still hums
nicely on my boxes. Since the demise of Mandriva (yeah, a bit exotic,
I know) I'm in the very slow process of moving to CentOS 6 as a VA,
with MS based on the Baruwa/EPEL repos for pretty much the same
reasons though:-)... but initially, I plan on "dual logging", just to
evaluate things.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn