Maximum Message Size / Attachments.

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:46:23 IST 2011

the default line needs to be last in the ruleset. the way rulesets are
processed is a bit like firewalls, in the it trundles down the list till is
finds a match and then stops reading the file. So by having the Default line
at the top it will never read any further down the file.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK