Download virtualization file

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat Oct 22 22:26:16 IST 2011

Hi,

I would thing about 4-5 depending on your google skils. Bet lets give it a try.

1. Goto google.com
2. Search for "download ESVA"
3. I came to sourceforge
4. Then files
5. New version
6. Download

This seemed like the right package, since it was 900MB but I could be wrong.

So to answer your question. 2 sites ... google and sourceforge.

mvh
Mikael Syska