Very bad score spamassassin

eric le corre eric_le_corre at msn.com
Thu Nov 17 09:26:35 GMT 2011

Hello and
sorry for my english,

I have some
trouble. I have SpamAssassin
version 3.3.1, mailscanner 4.83.5,  postfix 2.8.2 and mailwatch on Ubuntu.

This server is configure as gateway for
my exchange 2010. IT works fine, no problem to receive or send mails.

The problem
is that all my receive or send email have negative or very bad spamassassin
score and I don’t know if it is normal or not. Sometimes Spamassasin find spam
with score more than 10 but most of spam is not found or 0. For example, my
last 10 email score.

  4.86

  -1.12

  0.00

  -1.90

  0.00

  0.00

  1.75

  0.00

  1.01

  0.00

  0.00

  -1.89

  0.00

I dont use
DCC client, razor or pyzor. When I do mailscanner –lint, there is no error.

About my
bayes on the server :

     Bayes Database Information

    Number of Spam Messages:

    1,035

    Number of Ham Messages:

    27,032

    Number of Tokens:

    997,996

    Oldest Token:

    Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:00:00 +0200

    Newest Token:

    Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:01:30 +0100

    Last Journal Sync:

    Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:26:01 +0100

    Last Expiry:

    Thu, 01 Jan 1970 01:00:00 +0100

    Last Expiry Reduction Count:

    0 tokens

I don’t
know if it is normal  ? someone can tell me

Thanks.

Ps : When
we post new topic, wen send to mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info,
but how to respond to one topic open ?