Betr.: Re: Taint problems

Arjan Melein Amelein at dantumadiel.eu
Mon May 16 10:07:34 IST 2011

>>> Op 13-5-2011 om 20:41 is door "Rick Cooper" <rcooper at dwford.com> geschreven:
>
> A quick look through the Mailscanner items listed in the log output looks
> like each line is involved with a filename that has not been untainted so I
> would assume it's cause is the increased taint security in the 5.10+ perl
> version and will need to be dealt with sooner or later anyway.

Once perl-MIME-tools gets updated from the included 5.427-2 to 5.502-1.fc15 things also break beyond my ability to tinker and get it going again, other then downgrading the rpm.

# MailScanner -debug

Configuration: Failed to find any configuration files like /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/*, skipping them. at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2044

In Debugging mode, not forking...
Can't locate object method "config" via package "MIME::ToolUtils" (perhaps you forgot to load "MIME::ToolUtils"?) at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 1471.

-
Arjan