OT: auto responder (OOO) question

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri May 13 13:56:27 IST 2011

Rob and Scott,

Thanks for the responses. I tried Rob's stuff and it seemed to work. I
did restart Sendmail (MS) after adding the symlink to procmail in
/etc/smrsh, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it working
or not, but it works great. I may add the checking as I've already
forgot the parm once.

Thanks

steve