Archive server OT

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Fri May 13 08:39:48 IST 2011

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----

Hi

Another option is to use the built-in functionality. I use the store rules in Non Spam Actions to save the messages, and with my hard-link-patch, I can get a nice folder structure without duplicating content. (one folder per user and date).

Of course, MailArchiva gives you a lot of other features as well, but as a quick and easy archive, that might work for you! Using the _DATE_ macro in the pathname would make it easy to create a cronjob to delete all old mails.

/Markus

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by CronLab
(www.cronlab.com), and is believed to be clean.