Mailscanner 4.83.4 now available for Debian/Ubuntu

Supun Rathnayake supunr at lankacom.net
Thu Mar 31 18:50:57 IST 2011

Hi Achim,

That is a great news, I have been waiting for years to get a .deb ,
package that is current ( or rather latest stable )
had used alien to convert rpm to deb , but sometimes the process is not
smooth and very difficult to manage when it comes to many servers.

If you don't mind try to publish it at https://launchpad.net/ so that we
can simply use your repository in our apt source list

Thanks for the great effort.
we would like to test your package.

Thanks,
Supun.