MailScanner: Could not analyze message

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:54:28 IST 2011

Use the generic unix installer rather than waiting for someone to
update the port. Even if a fix produced for any bug you'll never a fix
for your version as fixes are never backported and you've no one to
push the to the deb anyway :-)

On Wednesday, 30 March 2011, Achim J. Latz
<achim+mailwatch at qustodium.net> wrote:
> Hello Andrew:
>
> On 30/03/2011 12:23, Andrew Colin Kissa wrote:
>
> I am working on an ubuntu ppa for that at the moment.
>

> I know about your Baruwa PPA. Are you saying that you will also create a MailScanner DEB in that process? Do you have an estimation of when such an updated package would become available: days, weeks?
>
> My problem is rather urgen, as the MailScanner bug related to content scanning prevents one of the users from receiving messages via a webform.
>
> Cheers, Achim
>
> --
> Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
> achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net
> Data Encryption · Backup Automatisation · E-Mail Protection

Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK