Releasing emails from quarantine with sendmail

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Wed Mar 30 17:56:41 IST 2011

Might I suggest "not to scan e-mail from 127.0.0.1 and to:yourdomain.com" just to avoid a bad script from being (mis)used to send e-mail out from your server onto third parties? You *usually* don't release mail to third parties, and in such exceptions you might want to make additional exceptions for those third parties.