Allow Multiple HTML Signatures, not working?

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Fri Mar 18 09:19:13 GMT 2011

Hi!

I am having problems with

Allow Multiple HTML Signatures = no

I always get multiple image signatures in my mails Looks like the same problems as

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/73770/match=multiple+inline+html+signatures

Is anyone successfully using this feature?

I tried to do some debugging of this, and found that the signature image is successfully detected by the

sub DisarmTagCallback {

function, but the variable SigImageFound is still 0 in

sub DisarmHTML {

I made log prints in these two locations, and see that they are done in different threads, and that value seems not to be passed between them. Could this be a bug? (Notice the different pids in the log below)

30574:Mar 18 09:34:23 xxx MailScanner[23120]: SigImage: 1 <-- From DisarmTagCallback
30579:Mar 18 09:34:23 xxx MailScanner[23093]: sigimagepresent: 0 <-- From DisarmHTML

BR/

Markus

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by CronLab
(www.cronlab.com), and is believed to be clean.