Source IP Address Ruleset / Allowing Mail From Specific Source Only

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Tue Mar 1 20:45:38 GMT 2011

If you can use a sendmail milter,
milter-regex would work with something like this:

mySafeIP = connect // /xxx\.xxx\.xxx\.xxx/
myDomain = envrcpt /example.com/
reject "please use the proper MX"
$myDomain and not $mySafeIP

The matches are just regular expressions, so you could leave off the
last octet to match a /24, for example..  (not tested)

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific Internet - http://www.pacific.net