Feature (?) Request

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Mar 1 16:18:19 GMT 2011

on 2/19/2011 1:36 PM Alex Neuman van der Hans spake the following:
> Julian,
>
> I was wondering if it would be useful for others to insert variables in
> inline.sig.txt and inline.sig.html - specifically, something like the
> Message-ID. Sometimes users aren't savvy enough to know how to extract
> headers, and having that info might save some time looking for the message in
> MailWatch or other similar tools.
>
> What do you think?

If a user needs that info on a clean message, maybe. But for anything that is
disarmed or "fixed" there are already variables in the rest of the reports. I
usually have the user forward the message to me and get the message ID myself.