Custom Function

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jun 28 21:25:18 IST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> > Jules,
>
> > is there any way to call a custom function per email like
> > AlwaysLookedUpLast does ? Or would that involve modifying the main
> > MailScanner code to add a new capability ?
>
> Hmm, I believe it actually makes more sense to duplicate the
> CheckAttachmentSizes() size function in SweepContent.pm and add some
> new configurable parameters eg.
>
> ZendToURL
> ZendToAccessKey
> ZendToMinMessageSize
> ZendToMaxMessageSize
>
> This was individual attachments can be checked, stripped, added to an
> array then a single call to ZendTo to create the dropoff and the add
> the passcode as a text attachment.

I have added into MessageBatch.pm a call to a new module called ZendTo.pm but when I run in debug mode I get:

Undefined subroutine &MailScanner::ZendTo::ScanBatch called at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/MessageBatch.pm line 574.

looking at SweepContent.pm I appear to be making the correct call and registering the package:

package MailScanner::ZendTo;

and if I execute perl -wc ZendTo.pm it lints okay:

perl -wc ZendTo.pm
Name "global::MS" used only once: possible typo at ZendTo.pm line 109.
ZendTo.pm syntax OK

Do I need to be doing anything else ?
--
Thanks, Phil