Custom Function

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Jun 27 22:59:03 IST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> Jules,

> is there any way to call a custom function per email like
> AlwaysLookedUpLast does ? Or would that involve modifying the main
> MailScanner code to add a new capability ?

Hmm, I believe it actually makes more sense to duplicate the CheckAttachmentSizes() size function in SweepContent.pm and add some new configurable parameters eg.

ZendToURL
ZendToAccessKey
ZendToMinMessageSize
ZendToMaxMessageSize

This was individual attachments can be checked, stripped, added to an array then a single call to ZendTo to create the dropoff and the add the passcode as a text attachment.
--
Thanks, Phil