OT - one gateway to multiple mail hubs/domains

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 21:04:54 IST 2011

I use postfix and just use transports to determine where to deliver email for a particular domain. As long as there is spare capacity on your MailScanner server then can just add domains as required.

Have started to look at mysql configuration for postfix so everything can be managed through a nice interface.

Jason