OT - one gateway to multiple mail hubs/domains

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Jun 23 20:40:39 IST 2011

Overtime time:

How do most of you who have multiple domains route your mail through a
singular gateway running MS to multiple mail hubs (server with mailboxes)?

I'd like to consolidate my mail servers running sendmail and MS into one
gateway. Right now, I have one server per domain, but see no reason why
I can't put up a single incoming gateway for all domains which could
route the mail to the mail hubs.

I've used SmartHost for a single instance of domains, and think I could
use virtual table , but just thought I'd ask.

steve campbell