CentOS 5 perl update

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed Jun 15 13:53:30 IST 2011

You shouldn't need to do that.  If you've installed the RPM version of  MailScanner  it comes with perl-File-Temp-0.20-4 and perl-Scalar-List-Utils-1.19-3.

If they're not good enough they can be installed from rpmforge.

Having broken things using CPAN in the past, I try to avoid it.

MailScanner's install.sh --reinstall option should sort out the required perl modules.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services Division