Disabling antivirus

Sandro Dentella sandro.dentella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:44:13 IST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently having problems with my postfix+mailscanner installation that
has worked fine up to yesterday. As I think probelms are in the antivirus I
wanted to get rid of it momentarily so I set

  Virus Scanning = no

and restarted Mailserver. I still fine in the log:

Jun  8 12:40:22 mail MailScanner[4343]: Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Jun  8 12:40:24 mail MailScanner[4343]: Requeue: 188BE246072.ABE45 to
B81D22460E7
Jun  8 12:40:24 mail postfix/qmgr[27742]: B81D22460E7: from=<sandro at e-den.it>,
size=618, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
Jun  8 12:40:24 mail MailScanner[4343]: Uninfected: Delivered 1 messages

So, how should I do to really disable virus scanning (even thought now it
seems it's working correctly...)

TIA

sandro
*:-)