Slow mail delivery for few mails

kunal verma kunal.gurukul at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:11:13 IST 2011

The problem still persist but i think that it is a sendmail/procmail
problem.

Following is the log for mails which had delay of about 20 mins in mail
delivery:

Jul 29 11:14:40 dak sendmail[6527]: p6T5ieeZ006527: from=<
vsrao at something.com>, size=1520, class=0, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<008801cc4db4$37ad5460$7f1113ac at nfce8b77d1c360>, proto=ESMTP,
daemon=MTA, relay=[Ip address]****

Jul 29 11:16:58 dak sendmail[6569]: p6T5ieeZ006527: timeout waiting for
input from local during Draining Input****

Jul 29 11:14:40 dak sendmail[6527]: p6T5ieeZ006527: from=<vsrao@
something.com >, size=1520, class=0, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<008801cc4db4$37ad5460$7f1113ac at nfce8b77d1c360>, proto=ESMTP,
daemon=MTA, relay=[ip address]****

Jul 29 11:16:58 dak sendmail[6569]: p6T5ieeZ006527: timeout waiting for
input from local during Draining Input

please help me if you can figure out what could be the problem.

Kunal Verma