Blacklist HELP

Chris Strzelczyk chris at nobletech.net
Wed Feb 16 13:52:25 GMT 2011

Thanks for the reply Alex, I suspected that I would have to go to the
individual lists.  Does mailscanner publish which lists it uses?

Here is the exact MailScanner message in the e-mails:

*MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at
"www.kampier.com". Do not trust this website:
www.kampier.com<http://www.kampier.com/>
*

Chris Strzelczyk
Noble Technology Group LLC
 tel: 1 (586) 275-7755
fax: 1 (800) 339-9101
www: http://www.nobletech.net

*"Beautiful Websites, Beautiful Prices"*