Signature Rule Files

Ricardo Branco ricardo at wenn.com
Fri Feb 4 13:13:11 GMT 2011

Is it possible to instead of using static rule files, pass out to external scripts which return the sig file to use?

We require to have different sig files for our users that are in different offices. Currently I can see that we have to
make a script that creates the rule files.

--
World Entertainment News Network (WENN) name, design and related marks are trademarks of
World Entertainment News Network Ltd. (c)2009 All Rights Reserved.

Registered No: 02792342  Place of Registration: United Kingdom
Registered Office: 35 Kings Exchange, Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH, England

www.wenn.com

This email is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee/s only.
You should not disclose it's contents to any other person. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. The contents of this email are
not for publication unless specifically stated. WENN does not accept liability for
viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments.