Proper installation

Gregory Durham gregory.durham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:28:04 GMT 2011

Hello,
Thank you for your answers. I wanted to make sure that there were no
other modifications made that I did not see in the install.sh script.
Therefore, i will take all of the rpms created by the install.sh
script and the mailscanner rpm and install them that way in the
production environment. Thanks again!

-Greg