Emails not getting scanned

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:09:27 GMT 2011

Do
service MailScanner stop
This is, of course, to stop both MS and your MTA. Check that all Sendmail
processes have ended, with ps. Then do
service MailScanner startin
Which will only start the mta. Send a message to it... If it flows through,
then you've got a bad Sendmail setup. If not, then do
service MailScanner startout
If the mail get delivered now, then your outgoing instance picks up mail
from the wrong queue dir.

Cheers&Merry Xmas
--
-- Glenn