Whitelist-Blacklist question + one more

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Dec 7 19:09:05 GMT 2011

I started thinking about the user whitelist-blacklist function that's in
MailWatch. Now I'm wondering can that be used along side the global
spam.whitelist.rules file or is it a either/or type setup?

Another question I've started thinking about:

Can I have a gateway running MS that is configured as a SmartHost? In
other words, does the new sendmail instance that MS creates when it's
installed interfere with a normal instance of sendmail configured as a
SmartHost on the same server?

Thanks

steve campbell