Problem messages

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Tue Dec 6 08:33:06 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Ok, so I guess your mailscanner is by-passed when the mail is inserted from localhost..?

I'm not using sendmail, so I can't create the files for you; but in postfix I would have added a broken transport for one made-up domain, by pointing it to an IP which doesn't respond. Then I would send the mail to that domain, and the mail would be stuck in the deferred queue, where I could easily pick it up!

/Markus