mailwatch and jpgraph

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Sat Aug 27 00:12:19 IST 2011

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Dave Helton
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 2:15 PM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: mailwatch and jpgraph

>@everyone else
>
>  I have a problem with mailwatch.  Please let me know if this is not an appropriate list for this.
> All reports work fine except for the ones that use jpgraph, pages are blank.  A few well placed php tags reveals the pages are
> hanging on require_once(jpgraph.et.al)  Anyone know what may be causing this?
> I have verfied apache owns the entire tree.

There is a mailing list for mailwatch - probably get the best response there.   There's a link to it on the MailWatch home page.  It's not a very noisy list so joining it isn't likely to overwhelm you with a gazillion posts...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500