AW: RBL checks when some mail is received via a relay

Tim Cappell tc at sommersoft.de
Fri Aug 5 15:12:39 IST 2011

That's not possible, but I have to clarify some more (should have done that from the start, I'm sorry):
The company split up into 3 new companies. From those three we manage the IT of one and we do not have control over the old domain. Furthermore the admin who is in control of the old domain seems unwilling or unable to help. So the only thing he does is forward mails to certain old E-Mail accounts to us and we have to sort out the mess. If he would just implement a RBL check on his end everything would be fine.

Tim