Using a Rule with 'use tnef contents'

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:42:23 IST 2011

Perhaps happens when replting to rtf encoded email? It shouldn't be
impossible finding the circumstances...:-)
And if that is the case, going for replace in ms would be a marvelous
thing... I actually always saw that setting from that perspective...
Cleaning up other peoples BS...;-)

Cheers!

Den 22 apr 2011 01.36, "martelm at quark.vsc.edu" <martelm at quark.vsc.edu>
skrev:

On Apr 21, 2011, at 11:31 AM, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:

> Can't you set that user ...
He already is.  Outlook 2011 for the Mac supports plain text and HTML.
Microsoft tells me that itis not possible for what I'm seeing to happen.
However, they also agree that it is happening and don't know why.  ;)

Thanks for the idea though!--

MailScanner mailing list
mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
http://lists.mailscanner.info/mailman/li...