Using a Rule with 'use tnef contents'

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:05:48 IST 2011

Mike,

Unless your users only send mail between themselves, or exclusively to
OutLook users... They are in beed of those exchange fixes.
Sending rtf

Den 21 apr 2011 01.36, "martelm at quark.vsc.edu" <martelm at quark.vsc.edu>
skrev:

On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Steve Freegard <steve.freegard at fsl.com> wrote:

> Why the ruleset...
I was hoping to use the replace capabilities for two users. Me for testing
and one other. This one user sends to a number of people who don't use
outlook, and for some reason the email generated by Outlook for Mac 2011
periodically contains winmail.dat attachments for some reason. I don't want
to do anything for 99% of the users emails, so hence the rule.

> If you are running Exchange yourself; then follow the numerous Technet
articles to disable Rich T...
I know, but since I only needed to do it for one user, I thought it would be
easier to do it on the MailScanner side than affecting all users with the
MIcrosoft settings.

Michael--

MailScanner mailing list
mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info