Issue with sender's 'From' address where display name is not quoted

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:58:25 IST 2011

Wait, I see the problem, your MTA is adding your domain to all unqualified
recipients. This is something you need fix, since it is a slightly
exploitable flaw (makes it easy for a scammer to look legit).
I suppose you're using postfix, right? In PF, IIRC, there are a few şettings
affecting this, so try vary those!

Cheers