New domains sending spam

Johnson, SE sjohnson at edina.k12.mn.us
Fri Apr 15 14:43:20 IST 2011

It looks like day old bread is for 5 days.  Many of these sites I'm seeing now are 14-21 days old and when I google them it looks like there's numerous sites being registered by the same person at the same time.  Perhaps they are holding onto them now for a couple of weeks before using them?

Anyway to go higher on the date than 5 days?