Mailscanner with clamd

sachin sachin.murudkar at netcore.co.in
Fri Apr 15 10:15:47 IST 2011

Hi Landon

Thanks for the reply ... I did the changes according to you but than I
am getting the below mentioned error after that can you please let me
know why is this error coming now ?

MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.70.7 starting...
Apr 15 14:32:59 clamav MailScanner[17703]: SpamAssassin temporary
working directory is /tmp
Apr 15 14:32:59 clamav MailScanner[17703]: Your "Incoming Work
Directory" should be specified as an absolute path, not including any
links. But I will work okay anyway.
Apr 15 14:32:59 clamav MailScanner[17703]: Cannot create temporary Work
Dir /17703. Are the permissions and ownership of  correct?

I have specified path as mentioned below in MailScanner.conf
Incoming Work Dir = /usr/local/spool/MailScanner/incoming

Regards

Sachin