Messages being delayed in the MailScanner hold queue

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Tue Apr 12 23:03:28 IST 2011

Thanks Glenn, it was set to batch.

I actually found the issue I think. Our inbound mail queue has been getting higher than the "Max Normal Queue Size =" config setting for a few hours during the day. I think this is why some messages were sitting in the hold queue and not being processed. I've increased this parameter and so far no more messages have been reported delayed.

Thanks!
Chris