Messages being delayed in the MailScanner hold queue

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:57:23 IST 2011

The processing mode of ms should be set to batch, not queue... Look in the
conf file and you'll see.

Cheers

Den 6 apr 2011 00.29, "Chris Barber" <chris at techquility.net> skrev:

We have adjusted the batch sizes some, is that what you are referring to
when you say default batch processing?  I don't think the system is
overloaded, heavily used yes, but emails go through in seconds usually.

I also saw a response from Michael Masse that said he upgraded to the newest
MailScanner to resolve this. I will try this also.

Thanks,
Chris