Blocking emails with dangerous attachments

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Apr 5 19:15:12 IST 2011

on 4/5/2011 10:01 AM Richard Coombe spake the following:

Old engines usually stop working in Clam. I would never be more than 1 or 2
versions back at any given time. Found this on a forum...

"Just add : deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clamav/ppa/ubuntu maverick
main in the sourceAPT line in your software center settings, other software
tab, click add..."