Problem with Fedora 14

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Mon Apr 4 08:40:54 IST 2011

OK... I found the problem.

It was with perl-Filesys-Df

As you can see from the list below the version that MailScanner sees is 0.92.

After I manually rebuilt the rpm provided in the MailScanner
installation and installed it, Mailscanner worked again. Then, after
updating the module again from the Fedora repository all worked as
expected.

Thank you so much for the pointers.... They were really very very helpful

Eli

believed to be clean.