configuration copy issue

Andrew Kerber andrew.kerber at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:31:49 IST 2010

Got it working finally last night.  Looks like a hardware issue.  When I
first put up the mailserver I had to talk to my ISP to get them to open port
25.  They did it without any fuss it all.  However, I have two different
routers behind the ISP router with public IP's.  The ISP router is supposed
to open the firewall whenever it assigns a public, as opposed to private ip.
But it looks like to me it will actually only open the firewall for one
public IP at a time, even though it says it has both unblocked.  I plan to
work with it some more tonight to see if there are any ways around it.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Hugo van der Kooij <
hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:51:55 -0500, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Yes, I did change that setting.  But it is looking like a firewall issue,
> ssh seems to be blocked externally also.  Strange I didnt have that problem
> before.  I wonder if my isp has decided to change some settings.  I cant get
> back to it until tonight though, I appreciate the help.
>
> I actually expect ISP to start shutting down SMTP and other ports to
> endusers.
>
> Hugo.
>
> -- hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/
> PGP/GPG <http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/PGP/GPG>? Use: http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/0x58F19981.asc